Anime List for Summer 2016

Well, its already been a whole three weeks since the current summer season began, but I still wanted to get this out there, so here is the listing for Summer 2016. I'm doing this a little different this time and instead I'm going to link to MAL where the list is interactive and you can learn more about potential anime you want to watch by clicking on it:


As for what I an currently watching, I'll list them here:
  • New Game
  • Taboo Tattoo
  • Masou Gakuen HxH
  • Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 3rei!!
  • Planetarian
  • Regalia – The Three Sacred Stars
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
  • Time Travel Shoujo
  • Amanchu
  • Love Live Sunshine!! (AOTS for now)
  • Shokugeki no Souma S2
  • Rewrite
  • Ange Vierge
  • Tales of Zestiria The X
  • Fukigen no Mononokean
I'll probably be using this new format for coming seasons as well since I have really become a fan of MAL's interactive season listings. Anyway what anime are you guys watching?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)