Fall 2014 Anime Chart!!!

With September almost halfway done, and the current anime season wrapping up in the next 2 weeks, Here comes the Fall 2014 anime chart!! YAY!!!

As always all credit goes to Zana of Neregate.com!!


Any anime you guys are interested in?
EDIT: The Anime I'm watching now are:
  • Amagi Brilliant Park
  • Cross Ange
  • Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
  • Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
  • Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Hitsugi no Chaika AVENGING BATTLE
  • Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
  • Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu
  • Psycho-Pass 2 
  • Sora no Method
  • Trinity Seven
  • Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
  • Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

I'll add more if I watch anything else, but this might just be my list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)