Scarlet Blade

In the US, Aeria Games is going to start the closed beta test for the Free-to-play MMO Scarlet Blade (It is also known as Queen's Blade in Korea...not related to the Japanese anime series.) It is a game with a heavy focus on fighting especially PvP battles. The game is also known for it's rather adult themes. The cast is ONLY female and as can be expected, scantily clothed. The game also lets you select from six classes: Defender (The Swordswoman), Medic (Healer class), Punisher, Sentinel (Tank class), Shadow Walker and Whipper. The game's characters are split in two factions which you can join as well. As I have said before in other articles, I love this crap, so I know I'm in. Here is a story trailer for the game:

And here's the character trailer:

If you are interested in this game, you can join the closed beta here.
There is more info and screenshots to be round at my favorite RPG website: RPGamer.

*Edit, I joined the closed beta, and I really like the game. You can play with WASD or mouse and commands are easy to pull off with a number system (The numeric keypad is super helpful for this) I chose the medic class and I named my character Ibis (After a certain SRW character) The graphics are great too, set it to best to see all kinds of fun stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)