While it may still be Halloween where I live, in Japan today is November 1st which is Rin Hoshizora's Birthday! Rin is the tomboy of the group and she excels at sports, especially hurdling, basketball and, football (soccer). Being athletically fit, she makes an excellent dancer as well. She is very hardworking and full of energy, always leading the group's practice sessions. Unfortunately, she is not very good academically, being labeled as a member of the San Baka or The Three Idiots. When she was little, boys teased her for not dressing like a girl, so she has had a complex about her appearance that she is trying to overcome with the help of her fellow μ's members. She also likes to speak like a cat, ending sentences with nya~, and sometimes even dressing like a cat. She also has a very odd but extremely strong sense of smell. In addition to μ's, Rin is also a part of the sub-unit lily white. Rin's image color is yellow and her blood type is A. Happy Birthday...
Hey Everyone! It's been a while ^^ I had a lot of RL stuff going on, so I haven't updated the blog recently. Anyway, I backed a Kickstarter that I wanted to mention here, if anyone is interested. It is a book detailing Headphones drawn in a moe style by Lunatic Joker . The book will also feature reviews of the headphones and illustrations of the headphones. The six headphones that the book touch upon are: beats by dr.dre BEATS STUDIO DIAMOND TEARS | EDGE DIESEL Noise Division VEKTR AEDEL VK-1 SONY MDR-1RBT AKG Q701 The second portion of the book is a roundtable discussion with 9 Namco sound engineers. You can read more about them in the Kickstarter link below. You can pledge a dollar to support the group, or you start getting rewards if you pledge $5 or more. I pledged $20, so if the Kickstarter is funded, I will get a physical copy of the book + digital wallpaper and postcards. The link is below, so if you are interested or you want to see sample pages click below! ...
As the title says, I just recently started playing Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls; Starlight Stage. It is a Music/Rhythm game very similar to Love Live: School idol Festival, with cute collectible idols and a huge list of songs to play. If you are a fellow player you can add me through either of my IDs: Game ID: 509166626 Card ID: 5626282ba7 PS: If you live outside Japan, but you are interested in playing this game use QooApp. Just make sure that your device can install apps through sideloading. (Google it) Below are screenshots of the Home Page and song selection screen: Finally, here is the game's PV to give you an idea of what it plays like:
Comments
Post a Comment