Product Impression - Moekana

Moekana is a Japanese learning tool from Danny Choo and his Culture Japan label. I've been a fan of Danny Choo for a long time and love his efforts to bring the understanding of Japanese culture to everyone. I recently bought a pack of Moekana cards, which are a set of 50 cards created with the intention of helping to learn the basic Japanese syllabary which is called Hiragana.


The Box!!!



Spreading the cards out.




The first character I memorized - の.


There is even a card which has all the Hiragana in order. It's useful as a quick reference guide.


Overall I am really pleased with these cards. The cardstock is very high quality and the cards are gorgeously and cutely illustrated by Japanese artist Ikkyuu. I've provided a link to the Home Page of the product below if you want to learn more or are interested in buying a pack.

Moekana


If you have any other questions feel free to leave a comment below! (And yes I know the pictures are very crappy, I used my iPhone 4...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)