Upcoming Anime Fall 2016!!


With only a mere day until the Fall season anime starts airing in Japan. I've once again compiled my list for what I will be watching this season! So you could see the full offering for yourself, first I will link the full list for the season. (Top Image is Keijo!! btw)

Fall Anime List Courtesy of MAL

And now without further ado, here is my list:
  • Bungou Stray Dogs Season 2 (Western Authors Hype!!)
  • Hibike Euphonium 2
  • Keijo!! (DAT ASS)
  • Okusama ga Seitokaichou+! (More Ui!!)
  • WWW.Working (More Wagaria is always good)
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku (Looks Interesting)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans 2nd Season (AOTS)
  • Gi(a)rlish Number
  • Brave Witches
  • Stella no Mahou
  • Flip Flappers
  • Long Riders
  • ViVid Strike
  • Idol Memories
  • Anitore XX
  • Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. 2nd Season
  • Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
  • Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii
  • Nazotokine
That's all for now. What anime are you guys looking forward to watching?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)