Winter 2016 Anime List!!

Happy New Year everybody!!! (Yes, I know I am late to the party (ノдヽ) ) Now that 2016 is here we are now one week into a brand new anime season, and here is the full list to show off:


While this season is not as exciting for me as the previous two seasons (Which were fantastic in my eyes), there are a few shows that I am interested in:
  • Haruchika (Jan 6)
  • Musaigen no Phantom World (Jan 6)
  • Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu (Jan 7)
  • Assassination Classroom Season 2 (Jan 7)
  • Dagashi Kashi (Jan 7) AOTS for now
  • Oshiete! Galko-chan (Jan 8)
  • Kokuhaku no Pandora (Jan 8)
  • Schwarzesmarken (Jan 10)
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Jan 13)
What shows are all of you interested in? See any standouts this season?


Chart created by Zana at neregate.com
The following websites were used as sources of information to create the chart : Anime News Network Moon Phase Moetron My Anime List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)