Upcoming Fall 2015 Anime!!!

With September almost on the way out, it is that time once again!! Here is the listing of the new Fall 2015 anime season! This season looks to be very varied compared to last season, so lets take a look:

I have a lot of shows that I'm interested in this season, I'll just list off a few:
  • Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans
  • Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
  • Ame-Iro Cocoa Season II
  • Yuru-Yuri San Hai
  • Hidan no Aria AA
  • Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou...
  • Sakurako-san
  • Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
  • Noragami: Arigoto
  • Shinmai Maou no Testament: Burst
  • Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka??
  • One Punch Man
I'm sure I'll be adding to that list as well. What shows are all of you interested in?


Chart created by Zana at neregate.com
The following websites were used as sources of information to create the chart : Anime News Network Moon Phase Moetron My Anime List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)