Rest in Peace Satoru Iwata

Today is a very sad day for all gamers and Nintendo fans like me. Satoru Iwata, the President and CEO of Nintendo has passed away at 55 due to a bile duct growth.
When I was young, it was Nintendo games that represented my youth, I loved playing Mario, Starfox, and Kirby among many other legends, some of which this man had a part in. When I look back on those fond times, I truly appreciate everything both Iwata-san and Nintendo did for me as a kid. For all the memories and fun times that I've had with Nintendo games and products, I want to say thank you Satoru Iwata, and Rest in Peace.

You can read the IGN article here: Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)