E3 2015 Review

With E3 2015 finally behind us, I just wanted to write up a small post about what I was most interested in from the event. Overall for the big three, I think Sony won the show, with many new and innovative titles along with the announcement of some returning fan favorites. Nintendo followed suit, and unfortunately I found nothing of interest from Microsoft. As for individual games themselves, the niche and indie titles stole the show for me with Xseed Games easily having the games I'm most interested in. So now I'll list all the games I am currently keeping an eye on in alphabetical order (I will include trailers if you're curious):

Battleborn - Looks like a crazy fun time + from creator of Borderlands

Cosmic Star Heroine - Zeboyd never fails to deliver! I backed this one on Kickstarter and I can't wait to get my copy!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Looks incredible, plus Human Revolution was an amazing game.

Disgaea 5 - Gotta love me some sexy devils ;)

Final Fantasy VII remake - Even though I swear by FFVI, I remember staying up all night playing through the reactors at Midgar and loving every moment of it. Can't wait to do it again.

Fire Emblem Fates - More Waifus for me... (plus excellent strategic game-play)

Genei Ibun Roku #FE - Was impressed by the trailer, and can't wait to see more. (Also glad they dropped SMT from the title)

Horizon Zero Dawn - Easily THE game of E3 this year. I love the setting and the Heroine is awesome!

Kingdom Hearts III -Ever since visiting Disney World, I've rekindled my love of Disney, and its made me exited for this game. (Yes, weird reason, I know)

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam - A M&L and Paper Mario crossover, my interest is peaked.

Nitroplus Blasterz - I wanna play with Sonico and Saya and Al-Azif!

Onechanbara Z II - More sexy zombie killing fun.

Persona 4 Dancing all Night - all night baby...

Persona 5 - There is no reason needed to explain the hype train!

Starfox Zero - Reminds me of Starfox 64 in the best way possible. Do a Barrel Roll!!!

Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson - Gotta love my bouncy ninja girls!

Senran Kagura Estival Versus - See above ^ (Also Musasaki is mine...)

Shantae Half-Genie Hero - Shantae is love, Shantae is life.

Shenmue 3 - Signed, sealed, delivered! Based Yu Suzuki!!

Star Wars Battlefront - I played the crap out of the two PS2 games in the series, I would love to see where this one goes.

Skulllgirls 2nd Encore - Finally Skullgirls on the Vita!!

Street Fighter V - Next installment of the legendary series.

The Last Guardian - Looks atmospherically impressive; can't wait to see more game-play.

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel - YES YES YES YES YES YES YES x 1000000

Super Mario Maker - This game speaks out to the inner ROM hacker within me and contains all my childhood.

Yoshi's Wooly World - This game is just adorable. I want the yarn Amiibo so much.

Overall I thought this was a great year for E3, especially for Japanese games, so what were you all interested in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)