Senran Kagura Get!!

Today I got the physical edition of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I fell in love with the Senran Kagura series after watching the anime adaptation of the first game. I thought the games would never hit US shores, so I was shocked to hear that Xseed brought them over. I don't own a 3DS yet. (I'm waiting for the New 3DS), but when this PS Vita game arrived I got on that immediately.

 Here is the box:

...and here's the contents! The Physical Edition comes with:
  • Shinobi Syllabus (Character Info & Artbook)
  • 39 track Soundtrack sampler
  • Reversible cover for the Vita case
  • The game itself...
The whole package together is 49.99. You can get it from Amazon here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)