Spring 2014 Anime Chart!!

Hello Everyone! Here is the chart for Spring 2014. Instead of showing the chart here, I will just link it to the image below! (it will make it much easier to view)
http://i1.minus.com/igcbxHFvbhPpC.jpg

As always all credit goes to Zana of Neregate.com!!

I know I'll be watching Date A Live II and Love Live Season 2. Everything else I will need to look into, but there are some interesting titles and a lot more variety in this upcoming season then there has in a while. Will update if I find any more definites that I will watch.

EDIT Again!! It turns out a lot of this season's anime is excellent so I'm listing all I'm watching in alphabetical order:
Atelier Escha & Logy
Black Bullet
Date A Live II
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
Hitsugi no Chaika
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
Love Live S2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
No Game no Life
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Seikoku no Dragonar
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)