Yukari Yakumo Messenger Bag

So after scouring the Internet, I came upon these Touhou themed bags that looked very interesting. One that immediately caught my eye was a Yukari Bag, since she is my favorite character in the popular doujin series. I just received the bag and thought that I should share it with you!

Here is the Bag. I love the design!!

Yukari <3

The inside is roomier than I thought. It can hold a small laptop (Macbook size for example) and several books or other stuff!.

It uses Velcro...but, I guess I'm fine with that.

Overall I'm pleased with my purchase! It's a very nice high-quality bag that I got for US $32.88 (Yes, that includes shipping!)
Finally, here is the illustration that was used for the cover. It is taken from the doujin artbook Petite Fatal 3rd by Windmail (An2a)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)