Upcoming Anime Chart Fall 2013!

Here is the chart for the upcoming Anime Fall 2013 season! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Link to chart:  Here.
Chart is courtesy of Zana

For this season there are a few shows that I definitely want to watch and a few I need more info about before I'll watch: (Links go to Dannychoo.com pages about that anime)
Definitely:
 Infinite Stratos (IS) Season 2
 Freezing Vibration (Loved Freezing S1)
 Ore no Nounai...
 Kyoukai no Kanata
 White Album 2
 Little Busters ~Refrain~
 Walkure Romanze
 Unbreakable Machine Doll
 and my No.1
 Blazblue Alter Memory (I love the games so much!)
Maybe:
 Golden Time
 Galilei Donna
 Non Non Biyori
 Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukani
 Nagi no Asukara
 Outbreak Company

As For Movies:
 Persona 3
 Chuunibyou Movie
 Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
 and of course Madoka Magika Movie 3!
So there is my list so far!

I really didn't talk about the Summer season at all this time. I thought there were some pretty good anime, and I might talk about them in depth later. Here is what I am currently watching:
C3-bu
Fate/Kalied Prisma Ilya
Free!
Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Kiniro Mosaic
Love Lab
Neptunia (2nd Favorite Anime this season)
Ribbon-chan Season 2
Ro-Kyu-Bu SS (Hinata Hnnnnnggg)
Servant x Service (Favorite Anime this season)
Watamote (Oh Tomoko...)

What are you guys/girls watching and what do you think of the upcoming season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)