E3 2013 Highlights (For me)

I've been following the coverage for E3 for 2013, and I am blown away! I love the stuff that Sony and Nintendo are coming out with, and my brother has already reordered a PS4!
Games that I am excited about include:
Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Kingdom Hearts 3

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Dragon's Crown

Destiny

Super Mario 3D World

Super Smash Bros

X (working title)

Bayonetta 2

Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Pokemon X & Y

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Link to The Past 2)

Mario Kart 8


...and many more! I'll probably make a second post. I also wanted to say, that while I loved the Xbox 360 and all the cool games it has, i am probably going to pass on the Xbox One. The games that usually get me to buy a console are Jrpgs, and since pretty much all the Japanese developers are on Sony or Nintendo's side, I will be supporting those consoles. Many of the games I want are also cross-platform, so I could play them on the PS4 or my Alienware PC, and thus have no need for the Xbox One. Also I'm not too fond of the whole Kinect always on thing or the possible DRM that Microsoft puts on its games. The biggest complaint with Xbox, however, is that Xbox Live Gold feels like a ripoff, since you need it to to use Netflix, Hulu Plus or use online multiplayer. With Playstation, I could use all those, even without the PS+ membership, and with PS+ I have access to tons of free games, which I take advantage of. Thus, the Xbox 360 will probably be my first and last Microsoft console for the foreseeable future.
Overall though, I am impressed at this E3 thus far, the games were definitely on full display here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rin!!!! (11/1/2017)

I'm on Starlight Stage!!

Happy Birthday Murasaki!!! (10/26/2017)